Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
In order to provide you with relevant information, fulfill your requests, and enhance your experience across our website, at times, we will request personal information from you. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to
- First and Last Name
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Other Contact Information
When you visit the Adastra Canada or any of our subsidiary websites, our servers log the information about your visits as per standard web practices. This logged information does not include personal information.
Adastra collects information from users for the following purposes:
- To engage in communications. Name, address, email, phone information may be collected and stored as part of communication history. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information.
- To select content. Information may be collected to help create relevant website content and user-friendly navigation. This includes information collected as a result of site navigation as well as information provided in forms.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information. The information includes registrations for content downloads, newsletters, and specific requests for further information.
- To better respond to requests. Adastra will pass contact information to the appropriate Adastra salesperson or services representative for follow-up related to your request.
- Adastra will never sell or rent your personal information to any third-party.
Adastra recognizes that users may not wish to be contacted regarding new or related services offerings. Adastra provides ways to opt-out of any email marketing that may result from using this site. These choices may be made as part of the registration process, or as links in marketing mailings. You may also email us to change your opt-out status.