Data is vital to the day-to-day operations of most organizations. They have been called the ‘currency’, and even the ‘new oil’ of the information economy. Whether or not an organization gets value from its analytics, it cannot even transact business without data.
Join us for this session and find answers for questions like:
- What are the data cleansing techniques?
- What data quality problems can be solved automatically?
- Can there be achieved 100% data quality? What could be the effort?
- When is matching and merging used?
- What is a golden record and how it is created?